Friday, July 19, 2013

7/18/13 Trip to Polynesian Cultural Center with Reece

So i had a two week break from school. and during that time i was watching my nephew Reece and everyone was home today, Ande and I really wanted to still see the Breath of Ha show at P.C.C. So we pack the family up and headed on out to watch the show. I truly hope if you get the chance to watch this show, to do so. The program was well done i enjoyed it very much. I was unable to take any pictures as they ask that you don't. I really wish i could have tho.













































































3 comments:

  1. Geoffrey... You're such a talented photographer! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful photos... it looks like you had a fun day at the P.C.C. I really love the photos of Justin, Ande and Reece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mama applebury. Im very happy that my pictures can bring u closer to Ande and Justin. I need to be more brave and start shooting people as well as what I already do . photography is alot of fun and im learning alot.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the pictures of Ande and Justin. We miss them so much and we do feel closer to all of you when we view your photos. Maybe when you have a chance you can take a few pictures of Ruby and Jade for us? :)

    ReplyDelete